High electrical demands can be placed upon AC and DC motors, but properly maintained they can often be one of the most reliable parts of a machine, however, failures do occur and can be costly.
• AC variable speed drives & soft starts
• DC thyristor drives, stepper drives
• Touch panels, Pendants and other control equipment
• Inverters, Power modules and other related equipment and systems.
Our experienced engineers:
• Fully inspect and test all repairs to diagnose failure.
• Provide a full diagnosis of their findings in a detailed and often pictured report as well as a description of the work to be carried out for repair and any preventative maintenance to take place to future proof the unit.
• All repairs are ultrasonically cleaned and serviced back to OEM standard to ensure longevity of the part.
• Where possible; following repair full functional testing on our custom-built rigs is carried out to guarantee the repair.
• We do not operate a fixed price repair policy. All repairs are assessed individually, and quotations will always reflect the cost of the actual parts needed and labour required.
Our custom-built rigs and test capabilities are constantly evolving and being built upon, with significant investment in hardware and development to ensure the most reliable repairs possible.
We carry a large stock of common parts so that we can effect repairs quickly, ensuring a fast turn around and minimum down time. Close links with a large network of global suppliers also enable us to quickly source and obtain less common and obsolete parts when necessary.
Future proofing against further failures
We are also able to provide reports on equipment failure, suggest possible causes and make recommendations on how to prevent recurrence.
Quotations are free and all repairs carry a 12-month warranty.